The domestic high-end B2B leading enterprise global market held a large-scale international procurement salon in Shenzhen. More than 110 LED manufacturers from Shenzhen and Dongguan and 13 international buyers held face-to-face negotiations. It was learned from the procurement salon that in the context of developing a low-carbon economy, the LED industry is expected to usher in a golden period of industrial development.
The LED procurement salon held yesterday attracted 13 international top purchases including Germany Osram, Paulmann, US Progresslighting, General Electric (GE), Japan Takashi (Takasho), and Ireland's LEDGROUP. Business participation. It was learned from the global market that the salon, which lasted more than four hours, eventually led to a purchase order of $70 million.
Yan Shirong, executive vice president of the Shenzhen LED Industry Association, revealed that by 2015, the annual output value of the LED industry in Shenzhen is expected to exceed 150 billion yuan by benefiting from the development of a low-carbon economy and government support. The characteristics of rapid industrial growth and large scale will be extended and strengthened. At present, the LED industry is dominated by small and medium-sized enterprises, and the lack of well-known brands will also be improved. New industry leaders will grow up and â€œstrive to create 3 to 5 listed companies within three to five yearsâ€.
Here is a basic checklist of information needed to provide a quote. Please make sure you have indicated:
- A part number (including revision number) for your design to ease tracking
- Your deadline for order shipment, known as turnaround (short turnaround increases cost)
- The quantity of boards required
- Board thickness (.062 inches, .032 inches, .093 inches). .062 inches is standard
- Type of board material (FR4, high-temp FR4, Rogers, Teflon, etc). FR4 is standard
- Number of layers
- Surface finish (SMOBC, HAL, immersion gold, etc). SMOBC and HAL are standard
- The color for solder mask and component overlay. Green is standard
- Copper weight on outer layer (1 oz., 2 oz., etc). 1 oz. is standard
- Copper weight on inner layers (.5 oz., 1 oz.). Either is standard
- The minimum trace and space widths in your design
- Indicate your board dimensions on a mechanical layer
- Do you want your boards to remain panelized, or supplied individually cut?
Files required for bare-board fabrication: Gerber files, drill files, IPC-356A (optional)
We look forward to serving you.
Prototype PCB Assembly
PCB Assembly,PCB Prototype Assembly,Fast PCB Assembly Prototyping
Hemeixin Electronics Co.,Ltd. , http://www.rigidflex-pcb.com